Just like the chicken nuggets recipe, if you love crispy fast food French Fries but don't love all the crap, you gotta give this one a try! This is our new go-to recipe anytime we have potatoes on hand. Who doesn't love French Fries?!
-1lb russet potatoes
-3 tablespoons olive oil
-Slow Noon or TER Seasoning of your choice
1. Cut each potato into desired shape for French fries. (If you have a spiralizer, I highly recommend making curly fries!)
2. Place the potatoes into a large bowl with cold water and let sit for an hour. This is most important to really crisp the fries.
3. Drain the water and dry the potatoes as much as possible removing the excess moisture. If the potatoes are not dry, they will not crisp.
4. Toss the fries with olive oil and any Turn Em Red Seasoning.
5. Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees.
6. Place into the preheated air fryer and cook for about 10 minutes then give the fries a good shake. Cook for an additional 10 minutes or until the fries have reached their desired crispiness.
7. Serve right away while they are still warm and crispy!